PNY GeForce 8500 GT 512MB GDDR2 PCI Express x16 SLI Support Video Card VCG85512GXPB For Sale
PNY’s 8500GT based PCI-e card is an SLI-ready card great for gamers and movie watchers alike. With features designed to work with HD-DVD and Blu-ray movie playback, this card is the perfect for HTPC system. However, gamers can install two cards for unequaled gaming performance. 512MB of GDDR2 memory ensures great performance in any environment.
Of course the card is built for Vista. It will easily handle any version you want to throw at it. And with Vista you get DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4.0 support which enables you to play the most advanced games on the market.
A DVI port lets you run two monitors or one monitor and one flat panel TV. The port has HDCP support so you can watch programming in full HD mode from your PC. NVIDIA’s PureVideo HD brings the technology from high-end video equipment to your computer. Dedicated processing cores and software delivers a vivid, lifelike picture free of the annoying artifacts and imperfections you get from standard PC-based video solutions.
- NVIDIA UNIFIED ARCHITECTURE WITH GIGATHREAD TECHNOLOGYThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- FULL MICROSOFT DIRECTX 10 SUPPORTThe DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA LUMENEX ENGINEThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16x anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating “jaggies”.
- NVIDIA PUREVIDEO HD TECHNOLOGYThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- BUILT FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTABuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA’s fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.